Berawa Food & Wine Festival
Saturday, 10 August 2019
10am - 10pm
The Berawa Food & Wine Festival (BWFWF) is the first community event of it's kind to take place in what is becoming the hugely popular area of Berawa/Canggu.
BWFWF will establish itself as an annual community festival event which will uplift Berawa and Canggu by showcasing the plethora of local, International, Indonesian gourmet food selections, artisan and unique products fused with a wide range of beverage selections which call Berawa home.
This FREE Community event will comprise several ingredients in a unique and creative way in a venue, Tamora Gallery, which has been sculpted by award-winning architects.
BERAWA FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
- 25 curated Food & Beverage and Retailer stalls.
- 44 shops housing 31 unique businesses including shopping, lifestyle, eateries, health & beauty, Bali's first Virtual Reality Lounge, Genesis Creative Centre and playgrounds.
- Masterclasses conducted by industry leaders such as The Hatten Group, competitions and numerous other activities to keep visitors engaged including;
- 2 entertainment stages.
- A Kids bazaar event comprising - arts and crafts/bouncy castle/face painting/performances by kids for kids/ collaborations with local schools and after school groups.
- Live Music event attracting some of Bali’s best performers (Open Mic, Poetry and Live music performances).
- Vault Deejays / after-party destination.